Pet Laser Therapy
Abel Pet Clinic is excited to offer our clients Companion Laser Therapy!
Although NSAIDS have made a tremendous improvement in the quality of life for our companions, adding laser therapy will enhance pain relief, reduce inflammation, and improve mobility. Most importantly, adding laser therapy can improve your pet’s quality of life during its golden years.
What are the signs that my pet can benefit from Companion Laser Therapy?
Many of our laser therapy patients are older animals with musculoskeletal ailments. Some signs that your senior companion is experiencing pain or discomfort are:
- Abnormal sitting or lying posture
- Circling multiple times before lying down
- Whining, groaning or other vocalizations
- Limping, unable to get up or lie down
- Difficulty getting into car or down stairs
- Lack of grooming
- Won’t wag tail
- Licking or biting area
- Lack of appetite
Click here to view an animation on how laser therapy impacts cellular regeneration and healing!