Why does your senior cat need preventive care?
Senior cats need regular veterinary care to ensure optimal health and quality of life. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your cat’s healthcare costs.
Cats are really good at hiding illness
It’s a common misconception that cats don’t get sick. Senior cats are at greater risk for kidney disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cancer, and many other age-related problems – regardless of whether they live indoors or outdoors.
Cats age a lot faster than we do
Aging means more than just gray muzzles and longer naps – illness and disease could be lurking undetected in your senior cat. Physical exams and diagnostic tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Thanks to advances in veterinary medicine, pets are living longer, healthier lives than ever before. Preventive care can improve your senior cat’s quality of life and help you enjoy more healthy years together.
Save over $315 by signing up for our Feline Senior Plan!
Feline Senior Wellness Plan
- Comprehensive Physical Examination
- Intestinal Parasite Fecal Test
- Senior Screen (Complete Blood Count, Chemistry 27, SDMA, Electrolytes and Thyroid Screen, and Urinalysis.)
- Feline Vaccination Series as Recommended by Our Veterinarians (Up to Two Vaccines Which May Include: Feline Distemper, Feline Leukemia, and Rabies)
- 2 6-dose packs of Feline Revolution Heartworm/Flea Preventative
- Unlimited Nail Trims with Technician Appointment
- Unlimited $10 Co-Pay Physical Exams (By Appointment Only)
Optional Items Include:
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, and Hospitalization)
**Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, Extraction Package, Hospitalization, Post-Op Pain Injection)
**Additional Fees May Apply**
- Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
Please Note: Optional Items are not included in monthly plan payment listed above.