Did you know that by the age of three most pets already have signs of periodontal disease?
Cats need regular veterinary care to ensure optimal health and quality of life. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your cat’s healthcare costs.
Dental Health is Important
Almost every cat will develop some degree of dental disease in their lifetime. In fact, by the age of three most pets already have signs of periodontal disease. Starting early and providing regular dental care is important.
The Unseen Harm
While bad breath and yellow teeth are some of the obvious signs, poor dental health results in chronic pain for your pet and can lead to kidney, liver, and heart disease. Regular dental cleanings and evaluations are important steps to help your pet lead a healthy and happy life.
Prevention is the key to better health
Thanks to advances in veterinary medicine, pets are living longer, healthier lives than ever before. Preventive care can improve your cat’s quality of life and help you enjoy more healthy years together.
Basic Dental Package
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease
- Includes: IV Catheter and Fluids, First Full Hour of Anesthesia, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, Laser Therapy, and Hospital Care
- **Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
Deluxe Dental Package
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease
- Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, 1.5 Hours of Anesthesia, Dental Prophy, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Up to $200 in Extraction Fees, Up to 4 Nerve Blocks and 4 Periodontal Flaps if Needed, Doxirobe/Consil/Sealant Treatment, Post-Op Pain Medication and Antibiotic Injection, Laser Therapy and Nail Trim
- **Additional Fees and Extraction time may apply**