Why does your cat need preventive care?
Regular preventive care is essential for your adult cat’s continued health. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your cat’s healthcare costs.
Cats are really good at hiding illness
It’s a common misconception that cats don’t get sick. In fact, cats are susceptible to many forms of the disease – regardless of whether they live indoors or outdoors. Regular veterinary care can help stop illnesses before they happen.
Diseases can creep up quickly and quietly
Cats age much faster than we do. So even if your cat looks perfectly healthy, diseases and health problems could be lurking undetected. Physical exams and diagnostic tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventive care can improve your adult cat’s quality of life and help add more healthy years. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on before they become more serious – and more expensive.
Save over $354 by signing up for our Feline Adult Plan!
Feline Adult Wellness Plan
- Comprehensive Physical Examination
- Intestinal Parasite Fecal Test
- Basic Health Profile (Complete Blood Count, Chemistry 10, and Electrolytes)
- Feline Vaccination Series as Recommended by Our Veterinarians (Up to Two Vaccines Which May Include: Feline Distemper, Feline Leukemia, and Rabies)
- 2 6-dose packs of Feline Revolution Heartworm/Flea Preventative
- Unlimited Nail Trims with Technician Appointment
- Unlimited $10 Co-Pay Physical Exams (By Appointment Only)
Optional Items Include:
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, and Hospitalization)
**Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, Extraction Package, Hospitalization, Post-Op Pain Injection)
**Additional Fees May Apply**
- Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
Please Note: Optional Items are not included in monthly plan payment listed above.