Why does your senior dog need preventive care?
Senior dogs need regular veterinary care to ensure optimal health and quality of life. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your dog’s healthcare costs.
Dogs age a lot faster than we do
The age at which your dog is considered “senior” depends on breed and size. Senior dogs are at greater risk for heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, and many other age-related problems.
Disease can creep up quickly and quietly
Aging means more than just gray muzzles and longer naps – illness and disease could be lurking undetected in your senior dog. Physical exams and diagnostic tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Thanks to advances in veterinary medicine, pets are living longer, healthier lives than ever before. Preventive care can improve your senior dog’s quality of life and help you enjoy more healthy years together.
Save over $299 by signing up for our Canine Senior Plan!
Canine Senior Wellness Plan
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Intestinal Parasite Fecal Test
- Senior Profile with Heartworm Test (Complete Blood Count, Chemistry 27, SDMA, Electrolytes, Thyroid Screen, Heartworm Test, and Urinalysis)
- Additional Thyroid Screen
- Canine Vaccination Series as Recommended by Our Veterinarians (Up to 4 Vaccines Which May include: Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella, Leptospirosis, and Rabies)
- 12 Doses of Heartworm/Flea Preventative
- Unlimited Nail Trims with Technician Appointment
- Unlimited $10 Co-Pay Physical Exams (By Appointment Only)
Optional Items Include:
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, and Hospitalization)
**Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, $200 Extraction Package, Hospitalization, Post-Op Pain Injection)
**Additional Fees May Apply**
- Influenza Vaccinations – Initial and/or Annual
Please Note: Optional Items are not included in monthly plan payment listed above.