Canine Puppy Wellness Plan
Here at Abel Pet Clinic, the Canine Puppy Wellness Plan is a great cost-effective option for providing your pet’s care. If you have any questions, please contact us or schedule an appointment.
Why does your puppy need preventive care?
Puppies need frequent veterinary care in their first year of life to ensure maximum health. Our puppy wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of necessary preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making
it easy to manage your puppy’s healthcare costs.
Illness is more common than you think
Puppies are highly susceptible to diseases because their immune systems aren’t yet fully developed. It’s important to vaccinate and deworm your puppy on a regular schedule in order to provide maximum protection against contagious diseases.
Growing bones need special care
Puppies seem to get bigger right before our eyes. Such rapid growth can come with its own set of problems. No matter what their breed, puppies need to be examined frequently in order to make sure their growth and development are on the right track.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventive care can help set the foundation for a lifetime of good health, so you and your puppy can spend more quality years together. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on before they become more serious – and more expensive.
Save over $557 by signing up for our Puppy Plan!
Puppy Wellness Plan
- 3 Comprehensive Physical Exams
- 2 Intestinal Parasite Fecal Tests
- Up to 3 Deworming Treatments
- Puppy Vaccination Series as Recommended by Our Veterinarians (May include: Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella, Leptospirosis and Rabies)
- Up to 12 Doses of Heartworm/Flea Preventative
- Unlimited Nail Trims with Technician Appointment
- Unlimited $10 Co-Pay Physical Exams (By Appointment Only)
Optional Items Include:
- Influenza Vaccination – Initial and/or Annual
Please Note: Optional Items are not included in the monthly plan payment listed above.