Did you know that by the age of three most pets already have signs of periodontal disease?
Regular preventive care is essential for your dog’s continued health. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, these plans feature budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your dog’s healthcare costs.
Dental Health is Important
Almost every dog will develop some degree of dental disease in their lifetime. In fact, by the age of three most pets already have signs of periodontal disease. Starting early and providing regular dental care is important.
The Unseen Harm
While bad breath and yellow teeth are some of the obvious signs, poor dental health results in chronic pain for your pet and can lead to kidney, liver, and heart disease. Regular dental cleanings and evaluations are important steps to help your pet lead a healthy and happy life.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventive care can improve your dog’s quality of life and help add more healthy years. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on before they become more serious – and more expensive.
Basic Dental Package
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease
- Includes: IV Catheter and Fluids, First Full Hour of Anesthesia, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, Laser Therapy, and Hospital Care
- **Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
Deluxe Dental Package
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease
- Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, 1.5 Hours of Anesthesia, Dental Prophy, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Up to $200 in Extraction Fees, Up to 4 Nerve Blocks and 4 Periodontal Flaps if Needed, Doxirobe/Consil/Sealant Treatment, Post-Op Pain Injection and Antibiotic Injection, Laser Therapy and Nail Trim
- **Additional Fees and Extraction time may apply**