Why does your dog need preventive care?
Regular preventive care is essential for your adult dog’s continued health. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your dog’s healthcare costs.
Vaccinations help healthy dogs stay healthy
Diseases can creep up quickly and quietly
Dogs age much more rapidly than we do. So even if your dog looks perfectly healthy, illness and disease could be lurking undetected. Physical exams and diagnostic tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventive care can improve your adult dog’s quality of life and help add more healthy years. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on before they become more serious – and more expensive.
Save over $384 by signing up for our Canine Adult Plan!
Canine Adult Wellness Plan
- Comprehensive Physical Exams
- Intestinal Parasite Fecal Test
- Heartworm Test
- Basic Health Profile (Complete Blood Count, Chemistry 10 and Electrolytes)
- Canine Vaccination Series as Recommended by Our Veterinarians (Up to 4 Vaccines Which May include: Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella, Leptospirosis and Rabies)
- Up to 12 Doses of Heartworm/Flea Preventative
- Unlimited Nail Trims with Technician Appointment
- Unlimited $10 Co-Pay Physical Exams (By Appointment Only)
Optional Items Include:
- Basic Dental Package for Grades 1-2 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, and Hospitalization)
**Extractions Not Included – Additional Fees May Apply**
- Deluxe Dental Package for Grades 3-4 Periodontal Disease (Includes IV Catheter and Fluids, Anesthesia Package, Intra-Oral Radiographs, Dental Prophy, $200 Extraction Package, Hospitalization, Post-Op Pain Injection)
**Additional Fees May Apply**
- Influenza Vaccinations – Initial and/or Annual
Please Note: Optional Items are not included in the monthly plan payment listed above.